Trying to pick a gift for your friend with benefits, a partner, or even something new for yourself? One way to make someone feel desired is to give them a sexy gift so they can see exactly what you have in mind for them. Shopping for a platonic friend? Try gifting them something you know they’ve been wanting but maybe wouldn’t spend the money on for themselves. There are plenty of gifts that are sexier than most but don’t cross a boundary, like a book about a spicy topic or a massage candle!
You know your giftee best, so use your intuition!
There’s a line between sexy Christmas gifts that are actually sexy and ones that are creepy or inappropriate. You know your giftee best, so use your intuition! There are tons of new sexy options available to you, check out our picks to get your creative juices pumping, here are some of the most unique and popular items in every category.
Books are a perfect gift for the reader in your life who loves to research and spit facts while in polite conversation, but books are also a great lower-stakes gift than an actual sex toy. Don’t get it twisted, books can be just as sexy! And reading a book can be where you start your exploration and get inspiration for your next sex toy purchase, or just fill out your bookshelf because reading is sexy as hell.
- Carnal Knowledge: Sex Education You Didn’t Get In School by Zoe Ligon. From our favorite dildo expert and peddler, this beautiful book is great as a coffee table book or a quick and accessible read for folks who have questions that need answers that get to the point in a package with beautiful photography attached to it.
Give this book to your favorite workaholics, tattoo enthusiasts, or any variety of pain-seekers.
- Hurts So Good: The science and culture of pain on purpose by Leigh Cowart. Ever been curious about why people engage in pain on purpose? Consensual pain has been with us for millennia and is likely never going away, including everyone from Black Plague flagellants to ballerinas dancing on broken bones to competitive eaters choking down hot peppers until they cry. Masochism is a part of us. Give this book to your favorite workaholics, tattoo enthusiasts, or any variety of pain-seekers. Written by Leigh Cowart who isn’t just a researcher and science writer—they’re an inveterate, high-sensation seeking masochist.
- The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage by Midori. Rope is versatile and can range from ornately decorative to excruciatingly stringent. This beautiful book from accomplished Japanese educator, pro-domme, and bondage practitioner Midori shows step by step how to achieve beautiful and exciting Japanese bondage on a variety of genders and body types. Beautiful pictures and easy-to-follow detailed instructions are abundant in this book which makes it a perfect gift for anyone remotely interested in rope bondage. Plus Midori is the one to learn about rope bondage from, trust me!
- Getting It: A Guide to Hot, Healthy Hookups and Shame-Free Sex By Allison Moon. This book is a comprehensive and fun-to-read guidebook for people of all sexual identities and experience levels. Getting It covers all the bases of hook-up culture from first moves and sex etiquette to navigating nonmonogamy and sexual health. Give the gift of learning how to achieve safe and enjoyable encounters by practicing clear communication and consideration of all parties involved.
Give the gift of making great sex a reality—every day of the year!
- Daily Sex: 365 Positions and Activities for a Year of Great Sex By Jane Seddon. Banish boredom from the bedroom all year with this day-by-day guide to the most erotic foreplay and exciting sex imaginable! We all know it can take hard work to keep the bedroom routine from getting stale. But being sexually adventuresome takes a lot of confidence, and sometimes, a lot of planning ahead. Now, there’s DAILY SEX—365 different sex tips and techniques for every day of the year. Organized into 12-month-long calendars that can be started at any time, each page consists of thrilling new positions for intercourse, titillating manual and oral activities, and other methods of fantastic foreplay. By encouraging daily intimacy, it will also help to promote love, trust, and communication between partners, which only enhances the sexual experience. Give the gift of making great sex a reality—every day of the year!
Who doesn’t love options? Sex toy kits have already been curated for you, with a selection of sex toys and sex toy accessories that compliment the toys, so you get all tools you’ll need, with built-in savings over buying each piece separately. Kits are a great way to explore new types of play or stimulation! There are even BDSM kits that combine elements of bondage, sensation play, impact, and more so you don’t run out of ideas for how to thrill your partner once you’ve got them tied up. Kits can be an inspiration on where to get started, how to expand your sex toy play, or the entire gift before playtime!
- Close Encounters Holographic Vegan Leather Bondage Kit. This would make an out-of-this-world gift for someone exploring bondage! The Close Encounters kit includes all the vegan leather gear you need to put your bottom exactly how you want them. This complete set includes sturdy wrist cuffs with a removable connector chain, ankle cuffs, hogtie, collar and leash, silicone ball gag, flogger, and blindfold which all fit perfectly into their own holographic toy bag. Add a sparkly twist to their kinky adventures.
The gift of the perfect spanking scene awaits.
- Seagrape Sexy Spanking Powder Care Set. Does spanking excite your giftee? Take their next spanking to the next level by powdering your bottom’s bottom with care with the silky spanking powder to provide a smooth and fun-filled adventure. The cloud created by the powder creates a fun and playful way to use your hand or any impact toy, like the convenient leather slapper included in the kit. Dust your bottoms backside with the honey dust and kiss it off lovingly. Or give them a warm back rub with the soy massage candles included in your kit for aftercare. The gift of the perfect spanking scene awaits.
- Head of the Class Kit. This kit has all the tools you need to bring your oral and hand play to mind-blowing status. With two open-ended strokers, Doc Johnson’s Mood Thrill and Sono No. 94, to lend a helping hand and help with deep-throating. The smooth and stretchy Love To Love Cool silicone cock ring can increase sensitivity and make your orgasm even more intense when you get there. Also includes Sensuva’s sugar-free water-based flavored lube so you can enjoy the delicious Candy Apple flavor without the stickiness while keeping your mouth and hands moist. Use the Evolved Frisky Finger vibe over your partner’s hottest spots.
Everything you’d need to start exploring BDSM.
- The Traveler Restraint & Bondage 10 Piece Play Kit. Gift an all-in-one 10-piece bondage kit to start your collection of BDSM tools. This stylish BDSM fantasy travel briefcase with a set of matching black items with rose gold patterns. The 10 Piece kit includes a blindfold, leash, Collar, 2 Wrist Cuffs, 2 Ankle Cuffs, 2 Cuff Chains, 2 Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, a mini flogger & Paddle. Everything you’d need to start exploring BDSM.
- Lux Active Equip Complete 7-Piece Silicone Anal Training Kit. Lux Active’s Equip is ideal for anal exploration. The kit has 3 smooth, gradually increasing in size silicone butt plugs so the person exploring can gently and slowly go up in size when they feel ready. The plugs are tapered in shape for easy insertion. An anal douche is also included if cleaning is of interest. Then the kit is completed with a lube shooter, a syringe designed to help with lubricant application. Backdoor exploration has never been so easy.
If you want to add some variety in the form of different shapes, sizes, and textures to your penetration then dildos are the way to go. The options are as varied as people’s desires. Representational, non-representational, soft, firm, vibrating, harnessable, etc. There are many different things to take into consideration when you’re shopping for a toy intended for penetration. Why would someone pick a dildo? Dildos can accentuate and/or provide double penetration, a feeling of fullness, and gender expression, be it for sex work, pleasure, kink, or solo play, there are many reasons why someone would want a dildo. Explore these popular options.
- Uberrime Sensi. Looking for a unique gift, the Sensi is a wearable vaginal plug that works as a G-spot dildo! This hand-crafted toy features a pronounced ridge and strong curve for G-spot stimulation. Sensi’s is meant to be worn and squeezed. Imagine all the things you could do with a vaginal plug!
For your friend that coordinates their outfit to their sex toy these dildos are each more fun and adorable than the last...
- Dildolls. For your friend that coordinates their outfit to their sex toy these dildos are each more fun and adorable than the last, but don’t ignore how much pleasure they provide. Made entirely of soft liquid silicone, DILDOLLS provide a soft touch and ergonomic penetration thanks to their curved design. Safe for any hole, and harness compatible, this toy is attractive, versatile, and functional.
- Blush Neo Elite Glow-in-the-Dark Light 7.5 Inch Silicone Dildo. Bring new light to your holiday gift-giving! Neo Elite Glow in the Dark dildos includes a dual-density texture and a see-through layer over a firm core that shines in the darkness. The two-layer construction creates an ultra-realistic feel—soft yet firm. Neo Elite Light includes a representational shape that glows purple. Neo Elite 7.5 Inch offers a tapered head for easy insertion and gradually thickens for an easy workup in size. Its above-average length makes using this toy’s strong suction cup easier than ever.
Do you know someone who enjoys the creatures of the deep?
- Uberrime Teuthida Tentacle Dildo. Do you know someone who enjoys the creatures of the deep? With two soft rows of suckers running down its front, brushed in horizontal texture on its back, The Teuthida Tentacle Dildo is ideal for those who like prominent textures in soft and squishy fantasy toys.
- Pris Toys Nova Semi-Realistic Dual Density Dildo. One of our most popular styles, the Nova is a semi-realistic dildo with an exaggerated head and shaft. Nova is beginner-friendly and dual-density meaning the texture is nice and soft but still sturdy enough to insert. The sturdy base makes it harness-able and anal-safe!
All the fun things that go buzz can make the perfect gift. So give the gift of good vibrations and let the good times roll! Since vibrators are some of the most popular sex toys, it’s luckily also one of the more varied categories. Ranging from vibrating bullets, wand massagers, g-spot, rabbit, backdoor toys and finger vibrators are excellent for all different kinds of stimulation. Figuring out what kind of stimulation you’re looking to provide is the best place to start. If you’re looking to share this holiday season, give up control of your sex toy to your partner, with app-controlled vibrators and wireless remote vibrators. There are also c-shaped vibrators and vibrating cock rings that make great hands-free couples’ sex toys. Below are some popular choices.
- Mini Magic Wand. Give the gift of the newest addition to a famous family, this mini wand has quite the shoes to fill. And this mini icon can say, mission accomplished. Offering big power, multiple speeds, and the quality you expect from Magic Wand, the full-featured Magic Wand MINI is here to create a legacy all its own. Its soft, silicone head and flexible neck provide a smooth, comfortable massage. Compact enough for travel, but powerful enough to be your MVP.
Give an out-of-this-world gift to send your giftee into the next galaxy!
- Moon Shaped Rechargeable Silicone Dual Ended Air Pulse G-Spot Vibrator. Give an out-of-this-world gift to send your giftee into the next galaxy! This versatile double-ended sex toy includes an air pulse stimulator on one end and a vibrator on the other. Just pop the colorful cap off to reveal the suction nozzle and have fun. The two sensations are joined with an easy-to-grip shaft that can be used internally or externally, allowing you to customize your experience.
- VibePad Remote Control Grinding Pad. Do you know they love to grind their way to orgasms? Let the smooth and silky soft silicone and the flowing shape ergonomically adapt to their most intimate parts. Anyone can use VibePad for stimulating their genitals! Literally, anyone who wants to try the VibePad can experience it! With two extremely quiet motors, each with 7 powerful vibration modes that can be independently controlled and adjusted to find just the right spot. The included remote control can be used to adjust mid-ride without having to move, or a partner can use the remote to control the sensations for exciting thrills.
- Snail Vibe Dual Motor Vibe. Gift them their new best friend! The Snail Vibe, a vibrator created by using scientifically backed research and development. The vibrating shaft can be controlled to thrust to the depth of your choice while the external vibrator constantly maintains contact with the clit. With two individual motors, each with 5 speeds and 5 modes (resulting in over 600 possible combinations) Snail Vibe allows the user to completely customization their experience of both erogenous zones to fit the preference of the user. Rechargeable, waterproof, and made of body-safe silicone, this vibe can be taken into the shower or bath for some even more spectacularly good times!
Get creative with one or a set of all three toys that let you explore any external erogenous areas!
- InBloom Toys. Let them explore flicking, licking, vibration, and sucking sensations with InBloom’s Rosales, Tulipa, and Lilium. These rechargeable toys have ten different functions each, they can fit comfortably in the palm of your hand and are made out of smooth body-safe silicone. Rosales mimics oral stimulation and suction with the use of air pulse technology. Lilium’s soft texture and gentle vibrations are great for teasing any erogenous area. Tulipa has a tongue-like shape that flickers and licks for a unique sensation. Get creative with one or a set of all three toys that let you explore any external erogenous areas!
Your backdoor is full of feel-good nerve ending no matter the front bits you have, so unlock a ton of pleasure by exploring your ass. So giving the gift of the right tools to explore can unlock unbound orgasmic potential. Anal play sex toys are a variety of shapes and sizes and can have multiple functions. Just make sure they all have flared bases for safety! Vibrating anal sex toys can be excellent for helping the sphincters relax and make penetration easier. They also stimulate the nerve-rich anus to create heightened sensations. And don’t forget the lube, it’s an essential accessory for anal play.
- BVibe Anal Massage and Education set. Give the ultimate kit for exploration that offers anal and vaginal stimulation, and of course, world-class education included! Perfect for solo and couples, the Anal Massage & Education Set is suited for anyone looking to explore the wondrous world of anal play. This curated kit includes a (1) Le Wand Petite massager, (2) a wand head for prostate/G-spot stimulation, (3) a Snug Plug 2 weighted butt plug, (4) a clean up towel, (5) a lube shooter, (6) an enema bulb, (7) nitrile finger gloves and condoms, (8) a storage bag, and (9) an informative booklet on anal massage.
- Blush Temptasia Fuck Me Silicone Butt Plug This adorable heart-shaped butt plug is the perfect gift for your lighthearted lover. Made from soft and flexible silicone with a heart-shaped base, these plugs have a smooth satin finish and buttery soft touch. Say what you really mean! The words are molded into the base, so they won’t wear off with time either.
This kit includes everything you need to get started with strap-on play!
- Bend Over Beginner Kit. This kit includes everything you need to get started with strap-on play! This kit features a machine washable harness, two sizes of the Silk dildo (small and medium), a bullet vibrator, and an extra O-ring. This kit is designed to give you many options so you can ease into play however you’d like. The Tantus Silk line are smooth dildos that are ideal for backdoor exploration.
With Discovery, it's like having multiple toys in one! Get ready for a whole new adventure!
- Odile Discovery Tapered Beginner Twist Expandable Anal Dilator. Discovery is a gift ideal for those just starting to explore! Discovery works in two steps. The first step is smooth easy insertion with the tapered, tip that goes from a manageable pinky finger sized to 1 inch in diameter. Then when you feel ready, the second step is anal dilation by adjusting the shaft at your own pace. With Discovery, it’s like having multiple toys in one! Get ready for a whole new adventure!
- Blush Luxe Explore Silicone Butt Plug. Know someone curious about exploring anal play. Explore’s curvy shape is flexible and its contours provide a superior pleasure experience. The curved handle is soft, flexible, and conforms to the body for easy and comfortable wear.
The number one sex tip I can pass to you is always going to be, to use more lubricant!
The number one sex tip I can pass to you is always going to be, to use more lubricant! Lube should be the one staple that you never, ever are missing from your pleasure arsenal. Finding the right lubricant that works for your body and the type of play you’re having can change your life. Sometimes it might take time to find the right formulation for you, no matter how much natural lubrication you have, and see how enriched your sex life becomes.
- Sliquid Sassy Water Based Anal Lube. This ultra-thick formula creates long-lasting pleasure and a little extra cushion for comfort during sex, especially during anal play. It is water-based and water-soluble, and therefore suitable for virtually all materials. This product is non-toxic and won’t stain your sheets or clothing!
- Southern Butter Body Butter Fragrance-Free Oil-Based Lubricant. A lubricant that also encourages soft, smooth, beautiful skin because it hydrates, moisturizes, and nourishes naturally. What more could you ask for? Coconut oil is sensitive to temperature. Warm a bit of butter in the palm of your hand. After that, we leave it up to you and your imagination! Let them spoil themselves!
Give a lube that’s been described as silken, luxurious, and of course, never sticky!
- Personal Fav Whet Plant-Based Sex Serum. Give a lube that’s been described as silken, luxurious, and of course, never sticky! Let Whet arouse the senses with natural essences and aphrodisiacs made with one thing in mind: getting off. Personal Fav is dedicated to beautiful, clean, plant-powered personal intimacy products so people can enjoy their sex lives to the absolute fullest.
- Wicked Simply Aqua Jelle Lubricant. Gift a clean, super-thick, water-based lubricant that’s smooth and long-lasting for extended play. This unique non-drip formula is enhanced with Aloe for extra cushion and superior glide. Wicked’s signature ingredient olive leaf extract is antioxidant-rich and provides biostatic properties while moisturizing. When you want a clean lube… do it simply.
- Good Clean Love BioNude Water-Based Lubricant. Designed to emulate the body’s own natural lubrication, BioNude uses plant cellulose as a thickening agent. BioNude does not contain any parabens. Unflavored and unscented, BioNude is ideal for those who want a thin & watery lubricant.
So now that you have some solid jumping-off points, you just have to think back to conversations you have had with your partner about things you’ve wanted to try. Then you can gift them all the tools to make their sexiest fantasy come true. It’s not about the amount of money you spend, but the thought you put into your gift! And if you can’t decide you can always get a gift card and then spend date night shopping together!