Have you recently had a bacterial or fungal infection, and don't want to risk reinfection from your sex toy? Do you want to share a toy with a friend without risk of spreading a bacterial infection? Non-motorized toys made from 100% silicone, stainless steel, or pyrex can be sanitized by boiling them for 10 minutes -- but there hasn't been a way to safely sanitize motorized toys, or toys made from porous materials until now! The Uvee sanitizes and charges your toys, killing 99.9% of all germs in only 10 minutes -- just wipe off your toy, pop it in the chamber, and close the lid.
The Uvee comes in two sizes; the lightweight and portable Go Play can fit one small or medium toy at a time, and the Home Play can fit one large toy or multiple smaller toys at a time. The Go Play contains it's own rechargeable battery so that you don't need to be near an outlet to charge up, while the Home Play plugs into any 110V wall outlet in order to operate. Both models can also be used to sanitize cell phones, cosmetic tools, or any other type of object that you wish to sanitize.
Outer Dimensions: 12.5" x 5" x 3.5"
Inner Dimensions: 9.75" x 3.5" (width) x 2.5" (depth)
Outer Dimensions: 16.5" x 8.75" x 5"
Inner Dimensions: 12" x 6.5" (width) x 4" (depth)
- 99.9% of all bacteria eliminated in just 5 minutes using the UV-C patent pending sanitizing process.
- Effective against bacteria, yeast, E.coli, Salmonella, strep, pseudomonas and other microorganisms.
- Child-proof locking system
- USB charging port (Go has 1, Home has 3)
- 1 year limited warranty, 5 year bulb warranty